GutRx Glazed Herb Lamb Chops
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 8 Lamb Chop
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.25 cup Fresh Thyme - + 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- 1.5 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup Fresh Mint - finely chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar - to taste
- Trim lamb chops of excess silver skin and fat so that there are clean medallions on a bone, and set aside.
- Pull thyme leaves away from the stems and chop fine. Mix with salt and pepper and coat the meaty part of each lamb chop.
- Heat a medium sized skillet with coconut oil on medium high heat, and place each lamb chop in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, remove from heat and let rest.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze on lamb chops, and finely chop mint leaves and sprinkle on top.
- To make the balsamic glaze… heat a small sauce pan on high heat with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, a pinch of salt, and olive oil. Stir until reduced and bubbling.
Balsamic vinegar is acceptable up to 1 tablespoon per serving. It is advised to only consume in small amounts.