GutRx Fragrant Celeriac Rice
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 large Celeriac - (about 4 cups riced)
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning - italian herb seasoning
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To peel celeriac, slice each end off so you have a flat place to sit it firmly on the cutting board. Slice the peel off in long strokes with the knife, from the top to the bottom. Chop the celeriac into chunks.
- Place the celeriac chunks in the food processor and process or "rice" using an S-blade. Process for around 30 seconds. You’ll need to pulse a few times to get the right texture. In a medium bowl, combine the riced celeriac with the rest of the ingredients. Spread evening onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Stirring at half-way through.
- Cook your jasmine rice according to the packaging. When the celeriac is done cooking, place the celeriac rice and jasmine rice in a bowl. Toss together and serve.