GutRx Crispy & Spicy Butternut Squash Wedges
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Butternut Squash - cut in half lengthwise, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese - to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Meanwhile line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each peeled and seeded squash half where the neck meets the base. Cut each quarter into 1 inch wedges and place into a bowl. Toss the squash with avocado oil, sugar, salt, and cayenne and place onto baking sheet. Make sure that the wedges are not overlapping or touching.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes or until caramelized. Flip and roast the other side for another 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven, place onto a plate, and sprinkle with Parmesan.