GutRx Chicken And Pork Patties With Wilted Greens
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 pound Ground Chicken
- 2 pound Ground Pork
- 1.5 cup Bread Crumbs - gluten free
- 2 Egg
- 0.75 cup Garlic Chives - diced green part only
- 0.33 cup Olive Oil - garlic infused
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1.25 tablespoon Italian Herbs - mix
- 0.5 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 cup Arugula
- 2 cup Spinach
- Mix ground chicken and pork, GF bread crumbs, eggs, chives, garlic infused olive oil, mustard, Italian herb mixture, paprika and a generous pinch of sea salt and pepper together with your hands.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the coconut oil. Form patties with your hands (approximately ½ cup of ground mixture) and pan fry for 5-7 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reads 165 degrees. Set aside.
- In the same pan, turn the heat down to medium and gently wilt the arugula and spinach, sautéing for 1-2 minutes.
- To serve: Divide the sautéed greens among the plates, topping each with two patties.
Need an egg replacement? *this is equivalent to one egg, so adjust per the number of eggs that the recipe is calling for: Wisk 1 tablespoon of chia seed (measured after grinding) with 3 tablespoons of water. Set in the frig for 15 minutes. This should make a sticky thick mixture. Add into the recipe where the egg is called for.