GutRx Breakfast Pizza
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 6 Eggs
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Red Pepper - diced
- 3 ounce Ham
- 0.5 pint Cherry Tomato - halved
- 0.5 cup Black Olives - pitted and halved
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves - washed
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- To make the breakfast pizza, break the eggs into a bowl and whisk until combined. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil, then add the red pepper and cook until softened. Add in the ham, cherry tomatoes, and olives and stir for 1 minute.
- Spread evenly over the base of the frying pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook until the base has firmed, then place under the broiler, leaving the oven door ajar, until the egg mixture is completely cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, slice into wedges, and serve with some fresh basil leaves.