GutRx Baked Almond And Herb Crusted Salmon With Vegetables
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.25 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chives - chopped
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 piece Salmon - medium
- 1 cup Zucchini - summer squash, carrots, or any other vegetable to be roasted.
- 0.25 cup Fresh Thyme
- 0.5 Lemon - sliced
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Mix together almond flour, chives, salt, and pepper, and place into a shallow dish.
- Coat the flesh side of the salmon filet with mixture (if skin on), or just the side that will be faced straight up while baking (if not skin on).
- Place sliced vegetables onto a baking sheet with fresh thyme, and lemon slices, followed by the salmon, with the coated side facing upwards. Drizzle olive oil over everything, and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until the fish and vegetables are fully cooked.
We recommend using any low fodmap friendly vegetable in this dish. GOLO Baked Almond And Herb Crusted Salmon With Vegetables.