GutRx Almond Crusted Acorn Squash
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 medium Acorn Squash - cut in half lengthwise, and seeded
- 0.5 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme - minced,and rosemary
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper - finely
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil - melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a sharp knife slice the squash between each ridge into wedges. Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, thyme, salt and fresh ground pepper in a small bowl and set aside. In a large bowl, toss the acorn wedges with the coconut oil until well coated. Sprinkle the herb almond mixture over the wedges until evenly coated.
- Place the almond crusted acorn wedges onto the baking sheet, making sure they do no overlap. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender and golden.