GutRx 15 Minute Steak With Carrots
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.25 pound Flat Iron Steak
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 12 medium Carrots - washed sliced
- 0.25 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- To cook the steak… place oven rack on the second slot from the top and turn broiler on high for electric ranges and low for gas ranges. Line a small baking sheet with foil, lay steak on the baking sheet and coat with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground pepper on each side. Broil for 6-7 minutes on each side (this should result in pink middle; cook to your liking).
- To make the carrots… in a small skillet, heat
- 1.5 tablespoons over medium high heat and sauté the carrots until tender. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.