Green Plantain And Egg Pancakes
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 large Plantain Banana - green (about 2 cups pureed)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Soda
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add peeled plantains and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process on high for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Once melted and hot, dollop 4” rounds of batter into the frying pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side until the top looks dry and then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat, adding more coconut oil, when needed.
Top with a blueberries, a smear of almond butter and a small drizzle of real maple syrup.