- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 4 cup Mixed Salad Greens - washed
- 4 Roma Tomato - quartered
- 1 English Cucumber - sliced
- 0.75 cup Kalamata Olives
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Oregano - leaves
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place the salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, and olives in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining salad dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and mix to incorporate thoroughly. Serve immediately.