- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 cup Almond Meal
- 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1.25 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1.25 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two baking sheets with baking/parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Sift the bicarbonate/baking soda into the mixture so it doesn’t leave lumps.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey, then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly, then roll into a ball.
- Place baking/parchment paper on your work surface. Place the dough on top, then cover with a second piece of paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to an even thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out as many shapes as you can. Place the cookies on the sheet. Leave a 2-3cm/1-inch gap between each cookie to allow it to expand during cooking.
- Repeat the process until all dough has been cut into cookies. Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.