- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pound Rolled Oats
- 0.5 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Powder - (gluten free)
- 0.13 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 piece Fresh Ginger - finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 12in x 10in baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Melt the butter and maple syrup together in a saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring continuously, until well combined.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, ground ginger, baking powder and ground nutmeg.
- Pour the butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined, then fold in the chopped stem ginger.
- Spoon the mixture out into the baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden-brown on top.
- Remove the bars from the oven and allow to sit, undisturbed, for 10 minutes. Cut into squares and place on a wire rack until cooled.
Currently, we do not have a dairy free version of this recipe.