Easy Polenta Fries
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 Polenta - 18 ounce tube of pre cooked polenta
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 0.5 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese - finely
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the polenta cylinder in half. Then cut each half into thin slices. Each slices can now be cut into even strips. Place the polenta fries onto a parchment lined baking sheet and brush with avocado oil. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, flip, and
- continue to bake another 20-25 minutes, or until light brown and crispy. While the fries are baking, mix together the rosemary and parmesan cheese and set aside in a small bowl. For best result freshly grate the
- parmesan cheese using a microplaner (this melts the best). Once the fries are done and crispy, remove from oven and sprinkle with
- the parmesan-herb mixture. Serve immediately.