Double Berry Baked Oatmeal
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 cup Gluten-free Oats - rolled
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cardamom (Cardamon)
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Blueberries - fresh
- 1 cup Raspberries - fresh
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cup Almond Milk - homemade
- 5 tablespoon Maple Syrup - divided
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 cup Pecans - or walnuts halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8 x 9 inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a medium bowl. Spoon the oat mixture into the oiled baking dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, vanilla, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and almond milk until combined. Evenly pour the egg mixture over the oats.
- Finally in a separate bowl mix together the coconut oil, remaining ¼ cup of maple syrup, and pecans. Add a generous pinch of salt, and mix well. Evenly distrib
- ute the nut mixture over the oats and bake for 35
- -45 minutes or until the oatmeal has set and the nuts are golden brown.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of Native Forest canned unsweetened coconut milk, nut milk, or homemade 24 hour yogurt.
We recommend Native Forest or Aroy-D coconut milk for this recipe.