- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise - homemade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 0.5 teaspoon Tamari
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice - to taste
- Hot Sauce - to taste
- Sea Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Paprika - to taste
- Fill a large sauce pan with water and bring to a boil. Using a push pin, gently poke a hole in the bottom side of the egg, just enough to pierce through the shell. Place the eggs into the boiling water and cook for 9 minutes. Reduce heat as needed to maintain a steady simmer.
- Once the eggs are done, drain and rinse the eggs under cold running water. Set aside and allow to cool on the counter. Peel the shell and gently cut the eggs in half. Spoon out the cooked egg yolks and transfer
- into a small bowl. Using a fork mash up the egg yolks. Then stir in the mayo, mustard, tamari, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Season with sea salt and fresh
- ground pepper to taste.
- Spoon the filling into a Ziploc bag and squeeze the mixture to one corner. Using scissors cut the tip of the corner to make a piping bag. Gently squeeze the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika and finely minced chives if desired.
We recommend using Tabasco as for your choice of hot sauce and Maille Dijon mustard.