Dairy Free Pesto
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.5 cup Green Onion - green parts only
- 4 ounce Dried Basil - container
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil - garlic infused
- 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 0.5 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- Freshly Ground Pepper - to taste
- 0.5 cup Pine Nuts - lightly toasted
- Add all of your ingredients, except the pine nuts and parmesan (if you are using) and process until leaves are finely chopped. Add the pine nuts and parmesan cheese and pulse until desired pesto consistency is reached. Season with additional salt if needed.
You may replace the nutritional yeast with ¼ cup grated parmesan if desired. Parmesan is a low FODMAP food.Selva Wohlgemuth.