Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 cup Chia Seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0.13 cup Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup Cacao Powder - raw
- 0.25 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Shredded Unsweetened Coconut - divided
- 20 Raspberries
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except for shredded coconut. Stir for about one minute.
- Cover and refrigerate bowl. After 20 minutes, stir ingredients again. Repeat two more times every 20 minutes then leave to set overnight.
- Add chia seed pudding to four mason jars or bowls and garnish with ½ tablespoon shredded coconut each and 5 raspberries per serving.
- Optional toppings: crushed walnuts (1 tablespoon), toasted coconut (1 tablespoon), blueberries (10), strawberries (5), ½ medium ripe banana, ½ medium ripe banana caramelized, melted almond butter (1 tablespoon), melted dark chocolate (30 g or 5 squares melted), 5-10 pecan halves, 1 small kiwi, sliced.