Chicken Breasts With Olive Tapenade
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 Chicken Breast - skin on
- 0.5 cup Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoon Capers
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley Leaves - chopped
- 0.25 cup Olive Tapenade
- 0.25 cup Olive Oil
- 0.25 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary - chopped
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- Season and sear the chicken breasts in a large skillet on medium- high heat with coconut oil (or any high heat oil) for about 20 minutes, flipping half way.
- Make the tapenade: Pulse olives, capers, red wine vinegar, and olive oil in a food processor until chopped, but not fully blended. Transfer the contents to a small mixing bowl , chop parsley and mince rosemary, and mix everything together with black pepper. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve with tapenade.