Chicken And Roasted Sweet Potato Frittata
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 5 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 0.5 teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Chives - chopped
- 0.5 cup Red Bell Pepper - chopped
- 1 cup Swiss Chard - chopped
- 12 Eggs
- 1 cup Chicken - shredded cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 F.grease a large baking dish with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch sized cubes and place onto a large baking sheet. Melt 2 T coconut oil in a small glass bowl in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Toss the sweet potatoes in the oil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, remove from baking sheet and add to a large bowl. Toss with 2 T olive oil, asafoetida, paprika, salt, pepper and chopped chives, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Heat a medium sized skillet, over medium-high heat with 1 T coconut oil; add bell pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, then add Swiss chard and cook until chard is wilted. Remove from pan and mix into the sweet potato mixture.
- Beat eggs, and pour into the bowl with the potato mixture. Add shredded pre-cooked chicken and mix. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour into the baking dish and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes until the center puffs slightly.
You may interchange the shredded chicken with cooked beef, chopped bacon, left over salmon, or even go meatless.