Blueberry Lavender Pancakes
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.33 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Egg - beaten
- 0.75 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup Blueberries - fresh & organic
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup - lavender infused (see notes)
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan to medium or medium-high heat (350 – 375°F).
- 2.Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3.Place coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt on high for 30-45 seconds (microwave times vary).
- 4.In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted coconut oil and simple syrup.
- Using a wire whisk, combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Gently fold in blueberries.
- 6.Ladle approximately ⅓ cup pancake batter onto hot griddle or pan. Once bubbly and edges begin to thicken and are dry, flip to opposite side. Cook on each side for about 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Garnish with a pinch of confectioner’s sugar and edible lavender if desired!
Lavender gives baked goods and pancakes a lovely taste, and also goes well with lemon flavors. I was looking for a reason to experiment with pancakes recently, and am very pleased with my recipe, and I think you will just love these pancakes and the hint of lavender along with the delicate blueberries. 1. *TIP – When buying flours make sure you read labels to ensure no high-FODMAPs are in the ingredient list. I like using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour for many of my recipes.