Balian Papaya Elixir Smoothie
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 3 cup Papaya - peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Nut Milk - homemade
- 1 medium Orange - juiced
- 2 small Lime - juiced
- 1.5 inch Turmeric Root - peeled and minced
- 1.5 inch Ginger Root - peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- pinch Sea Salt - to taste
- 1 handful Ice Cubes
- Add all the ingredients, except the ice cubes, into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add the ice cubes and once again blend until smooth. Share and enjoy!
You can also swap the maple syrup for raw sugar if you would like to avoid the “maple” flavor in this smoothie. Any nut milk will work in this recipe. We like macadamia nut milk, because it is such a quick milk to make!